Workshops, Retreats, Teacher Training
Awaken Your Life: Yoga Teacher Training
September 20, 2013-May 23, 2014
Sienna Smith RYT and Djuna Mascall RYT
THIS TRAINING IS FULL, PLEASE CONTACT ME TO BE ON OUR WAITING LIST
- Asana to emphasize proper alignment to create stability and freedom. You will learn how to modify postures to fit all bodies and their therapeutic applications.
- Anatomy study will be experiential, illuminated through images, hands-on work, and kinesthetic practice.
- Sequencing will be emphasized as the means to safely and effectively open the body.
- Art of breathing and pranayama to stabilize the emotions and steady the mind.
- Beauty of chanting and sound to open the heart.
- Yoga philosophy for self-reflection and connect to our internal compass which helps us navigate modern life.
To watch Djuna speak about her work live click here:
From the Ground Up: A Prajna Yoga Immersion in Lake Como Italy
with Djuna Mascall
Breathe Lake Como
January 13-25, 2-14
In this week long immersion you will gain a deeper understanding of asana, pranayama, and meditation practice. You will become a more sensitive and skilled yoga practitioner.
We will begin the week with detailed work on the feet and legs through standing poses and progress through hip opening, shoulder work, and inversions. Each session will include dynamic and therapeutic asanas, breathwork, yoga philosophy, and meditation instructions. This immersion is open to students of all levels who wish to progress in their yoga practice.